Australia V/s Peru FIFA 2018 Match Analytics

Australia V/s Peru FIFA 2018 Match Analytics

Venue: Fisht Stadium

Date: 26th June’ 2018 at 7:30 pm

Australia have lost four of their five opening world cup games, also they have failed to win any of their last five world cup matches. If they lose today’s match with Peru then they will again fail to keep a clean sheet in their 15 previous world cup matches. Australia’s last 3 world cup goals have all come from the penalty area.

This is going to the first ever match between Australia and Peru. Peru was though a winless team in their last 8 world cups. Australia is having only 1 point in the points table till now.

Team Australia:

  • Mathew Ryan (GK),
  • Mile Jedinak (C),
  • Josh Risdon,
  • Ternt Sainsbury,
  • Mark Milligan,
  • Aziz Behich,
  • Mathew Leckie,
  • Aaron Mooy,
  • Robbie Kruse,
  • Tom Rogic
  • Andrew Nabbout,
  • Tim Cahill,
  • Daniel Arzani,
  • Dimitri Petratos

Head Coach: Bert Van Marwijk.

Key Players: Josh Rishdon, Tim cahill.

Team Peru:

  • Carlos Caceda (Gk),
  • Paolo Guerrero(c),
  • Luis Advincula,
  • Miguel Araujo,
  • Christian Ramos,
  • Renato Tapia,
  • Aldo Carzo,
  • Pedro Aquino,
  • Christian Cueva,
  • Edison Flores,
  • Paolo Hurtato,
  • Jefferson Fafan,
  • Andre Carrillo,
  • Raul Ruidiaz.

Head Coach: Ricardo Gareca.

Key Players: Paolo Guerrero, Edinson Flores

Head To Head:

First time facing each other

Final Winner: As our analytics 60% chance of Draw and 40% chance of win Peru.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *