Germany vs Sweden FIFA 2018 Match Analytics

Germany vs Sweden FIFA 2018 Match Analytics and Predictions

Fisht Stadium

Date : 23th June’ 2018 at 11:30 pm

This is the third sequence world cup in which the previous Champion has failed to win their opening match in 2010 Italy draw against netherland. This time Germany has lost the opening match against Mexico. In the other hand Mexico has won a opening match in world cup for the first time in there last six previous world cup openings.
Germany was unbeatable in the their last 11 matches with Sweden. Germany has won 3 out of 4 world cup matches against Sweden and Sweden has only won the previous match against Germany in 1958 World cup. Todays match will be a must win match for the both the teams.

FIFA Ranking:

Germany
Current: 1 (7th June 2018)
Highest: 1 (Sep 2017 – Present)
Lowest: 22 (March 2006)

Sweden
Current: 24 (7th June 2018)
Highest: 2 (Nov 1994)
Lowest: 45 (March 2017)

Team Germany:

Manuel Never (GK)(C),
Joshua Draxler,
Jerome Boateng,
Mats Hummels,
Marvin Platienhardt,
Sami Khedira,
thomas Muller,
Mesut Werner,
Timo Werner,
Mario Gomez,
Itkay Gundogan,
Sebastian Ruby.

Key Players: Thomas Muller & Tony Kroos.
Head Coach: Joachim Low

Team Sweden:

Robin Olsen (GK),
Andreas Granovisit (C)
Mikael Lustig,
Pontus Jansson,
Ludwig Augustinsson,
Albin Ekdal,
Emil Forsberg,
Marcusburg,
Ola Toivonen,
Marcus Rohden,
Jimmy Durmaz,
Oscar Hiljemark

Key Players: Andreas Granovisit & Ola Toivonen
Head Coach: Janne Anderson

Head To Head:
Germany 15 – 13 Sweden
Draw – 8

Final Prediction: 60% chance of draw or 40% chance of sweden winning.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *