Japan vs Senegal FIFA 2018 Match Analytics

Japan vs Senegal FIFA 2018 match analytics and prediction

Venue: Ekaterinburg Arena.

Date: 24th June 2018 at 8:30 pm

Team Japan and Senegal both won their opening match at this world cup. Both of the teams are won three points each. Japan has become the first ever Asian side to defeat South American opposite at the world cup. Today’s match will be the fourth match between Japan and Senegal and they last met in September 2003. Japan has won two of three world cup matches against African opponents. Today’s match will be the first match Senegal faced Asian opponents in the world cup. No Asian nation has ever won both of their opening two games at a world cup tournament before.

FIFA Ranking

Sl.TeamCurrentHighestLowest
1Japan61(7th June 2018)9(February 1998)62(December 1992)
2Senegal27(7th June 2018)23(November 2017)99(June 2013)

Probable team Japan

Eiji Kawashima (Gk), Makoto Hasibi (C), Wataru Endo, Yuto Nagatomo, Hiroki Sakai, Gotoku Sakai, Gen Shoji, Genki Haraguchi, Takashi Inui, Shinji Kagawa, Gaku Shibasaki, Takashi Usami, Yoshinori Muto, Yuya Osako.

Head Coach : Akira Nishino.

Key player:Genki Haraguchi and Makoto Hasebe.

Probable team Senegal

Abdoulaye Diallo (Gk), Saliou Ciss, Cheikhou Kouyate (C), Kalidou Koulibaly, Serigne Mbodj, Zargo Toure, Momo Diame, Pape Diop, Idrassa Gueye, Cheikh N’Doye, Keita Balde, Mame Diouf, Sadio Mane, Moussa Sow.

Head Coach : Aliou Cisse.

Key Player: Mbaye Niang and Idrissa Gueye.

Head to Head: Senegal 2 – 0 Japan (Draw 1 time)

Final Winner: As our analytics this match will be 40% chance of Draw, 35% of wining Japan, 25% chance of wining Senegal.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *