Poland vs Colombia FIFA 2018 Match Analytics

Poland vs Colombia FIFA 2018 match analytics and prediction

Venue: Kazan Arena.

Date: 24th June 2018,11:30 pm at

 

Team Poland and Colombia lost their opening match from group H points table both the team are in the bottom position. A must wins the match for Poland and Colombia. Since 1986 Poland has failed to win each of their previous nine world cup games. This will be the first meeting in between this two teams. Colombia has won only two of their nine previous world cup games against European opponents.

FIFA Ranking

Sl. Team Current Highest Lowest
1 Poland 8(7th June 2018) 5(August 2017) 78(November 2013)
2 Colombia 16(7th June 2018) 3(June to August 2016) 54 ( June 2011)

Probable team Poland

Lukasz Fabianski (Gk), Robert Lewandowski (C), Jan Bednark, Thiago Rangal Cionek, Kamil Glik, Lukasz Piszezek, Jakub Blaszczy kowski, Kamil Grosicki, Slawomir Peszko, Maciej Rybus, Piort Zielinski, Arkadiusz Milik, Lukasz Teodorczyk, Kamil Wilczek.

Head Coach: Adam Nawalka.

Key player: Grzegorz Krychowiak and Robert Lewandowski.

Probable team Colombia

David Ospina (Gk), Radamel Falcao (C), Santiago Arias, Yerry Mina, Johan Mojica, Oskar Murillo, Cristian Zapata, Wilmar Barrios, Juan Cuadrado, Juan Quintero, James Rodriguez, Carlos Bacca, Miguel Borja, Jose Izquierdo.

Head Coach : Jose Pekerman.

Key Player: Radamel Falcao and Juan Cuarrado.

Head to Head: Colombia 3 – 2 Poland.

Final Winner: As our anlytics 60% chance of Draw and 40% chance of wining Poland.

 

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *