Russia vs Uruguay FIFA 2018 Match Analytics

Russia vs Uruguay FIFA 2018 match analytics and prediction

Venue: Samara Arena.

Date: 25th June 2018 at 7:30 pm

This world cup is another world war for Russia and they are fully power packed this time. This is the first time Russia have won their opening two matches at a world cup tournament after 1966. Russia as a team they are second highest goal scorer team at this world cup and joint highest nation for a host country level with Italy in 1934. Russia have won their six matches out of eight matches against Uruguay. Uruguay only last win against Russia game in 1970 but Russia have lost each of their previous four world cup matches with south American sides and anther side Uruguay have won their previous world cup matches against European sides. This both team are highest point taker right now with six points each. Let’s see what would be the points they can earn and who will be points table topper.

FIFA Ranking

Sl.TeamCurrentHighestLowest
1Russia70(7 June 2018)3(april1966)70(present)
2Uruguay14(7th June 2018)2 (July 2011)55(December 1998)

Probable team Russia

  • IGOR  AKINFEEV (GK)(C),
  • MARIO FERNANDES,
  • ILYA KUTEPOV,
  • SERGEY IGNASHEVICH,
  • YURY ZHIRKOV,
  • YURI GAZINSKIY,
  • ROMAN ZOBNIN,
  • ALEKSANDR SAMEDOV,
  • ALAN DZAGOEV,
  • ALEKSANDR GOLOVIN,
  • FEDOR SMOLOV,
  • ALEKSANDAR KOKORIN,
  • VIKTOR VASIN,
  • FYODOR KUDRYASHOV.

Head Coach: Stanislav Cherchesov

Key players: Igor Akinfeev & Sergey Ignashevich

Probable team Uruguay

  • FERNANDO MUSLERA (GK) ,
  • MARTIN CACERES,
  • DIEGO GODIN,
  • JOSE GIMENEZ,
  • GUILLERMO VARELA,
  • RODRIGO BENTANCUR,
  • MATIAS VECINO,
  • NAHITAN NANDEZ,
  • DIEGO LAXALT
  • EDINSON CAVANI,
  • LUIS SUAREZ
  • JONATHAN URRETAVISCAYA
  • CRISTIAN RODRIGUEZ
  • MAXI PEREIRA                         Head Coach: Oscar Tabarez.                     KEY PLAYERS: Luis Suarez, Edinson Cavani.

Head to Head:  Draw 1 time.

Final Winner: As our analytics 60% chance of Draw and 40% chance of wining Russia.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *