Senegal vs Colombia FIFA 2018 Match Analytics

Senegal vs Colombia FIFA 2018 Match Analytics & Prediction

Venue:Samara Arena
Date: 28th June’ 2018 at 7:30 pm

Senegal has won 50% of their World cup matches till now and they are having the best win rate among any other African Team.First opening match with Poland was a super win and second match against japan was a draw match.Senegal is at 2nd position on the point table with 4 points in their bucket.
This is the first time when a south American team has failed to the opening match in the FIFA WOrld Cup league since 1974, Colombia’s first world cup match against an African team was in 1990. Today’s match is very important for both the team for move to the next round.

FIFA Ranking:

Senegal:
Current –  27 (7th June 2018)
Highest –  23 (November 2017)
Lowest –  99 (June 2013)

Colombia:
Current –  16 (7th June 2018)
Highest –  3 (June to August 2016)
Lowest –  54 ( June 2011)

Team Senegal:

  • Abdoulaye Diallo (Gk),
  • Saliou Ciss,
  • Cheikhou Kouyate (C),
  • Kalidou Koulibaly,
  • Serigne Mbodj,
  • Zargo Toure,
  • Momo Diame,
  • Pape Diop,
  • Idrassa Gueye,
  • Cheikh N’Doye,
  • Keita Balde,
  • Mame Diouf,
  • Sadio Mane,
  • Moussa Sow.

Head Coach : Aliou Cisse.

Key Player: Mbaye Niang and Idrissa Gueye.

Team Colombia:

  • David Ospina (Gk),
  • Radamel Falcao (C),
  • Santiago Arias,
  • Yerry Mina,
  • Johan Mojica,
  • Oskar Murillo,
  • Cristian Zapata,
  • Wilmar Barrios,
  • Juan Cuadrado,
  • Juan Quintero,
  • James Rodriguez,
  • Carlos Bacca,
  • Miguel Borja,
  • Jose Izquierdo.

Head Coach: Jose Pekerman.

Key Player: Radamel Falcao and Juan Cuarrado.

Head to Head:

Draw ( 1 Match)

Final Winner: As our analytics 60% chance of win Senegal and 40% chance of Draw.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *