South Korea vs Mexico FIFA 2018 Match Analytics

South Korea vs Mexico FIFA 2018 match analytics and prediction

Venue: Rostov Arena.

Date: 23rd June 2018 at 8:30pm at Rostov Arena.

The Second match from group F for both teams. The only previous world cup meeting between South Korea and Mexico since 1998. South Korea are winless in their last seven world cup matches. South Korea has failed to score in each of their last two world cup matches and the team Mexico in their last game perform fabulous against Germany. Mexico has won all three of their world cup matches against Asian country teams. Mexico has lost just two of their last world cup group stage matches.

FIFA Ranking

Sl.TeamCurrentHighestLowest
1South Korea57(7th June 2018)17(December 2018)69(January 2015)
2Mexico15 (7th June 2018)4(Ma to June 2006)40(July 2015)

Probable team South Korea

Cho Hyun Woo (GK), Ki Sung Yueng (C), Park JooHo, Kim Young Gwon, Jang Hyun Soo, Lee Yong, Lee Jae Sung, Koo JaCheol, Son Heung Min, Kim Shin Wook, Hwang Hee Chan, Lee Seung Woo, Kim Min Woo, Jung Woo Young.

Head Coach: Shin Tea Yong.

Key player:Son Heung Min and Hwang Hee Chan.

Probable team Mexico

Guillermo Ochoa (GK), Andres Guardado (C), Jesus Gallardo, Hector Moreno, Hugo Ayala, Carlos Salcedo Vela, Miguel Layun, Javier Hernandez, Givoni Dos Santos, Morco Fabian, Javier Aquino.

Head Coach: Juan Carlos Osorio.

Key Player: Javier Hernandez and Carlos Vela.

Head to head:Mexico 6-4 South Korea (Draw 1 times)

Final Winner: as our analytics 49% chance of draw and 51% chance of south korea winning.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *